Project Online & Salesforce
This integration allows data synchronization between Salesforce and Project Online.
- Mapping fields from both ways for Project object (Projects -> Projects)
- Any projects updated/new projects created in Salesforce, will get synched over to Project Online on a scheduled run time.
- Any updates made in Project Online for a project that has been synched/mapped from Salesforce, these updates should be brought over to Salesforce from Project Online.
- Important Notes: Project that is newly created in Project Online will not get synched to Salesforce, only the projects that have ever been mapped from Salesforce to Project Online will get synched/mapped back to Salesforce for any fields/information updates. (This can be achieved by applying filter to ProjectPublish strategy in the connector interface for Projects going from PJO to SFC: MapId <> ‘’ and Id <> ‘’).
- Mapping fields from Project Online to Salesforce for Task object (Tasks -> Tasks) (One way: Project Online to Salesforce)
- Only updated/new/modified tasks from Project Online will get synched over to Salesforce, when the scheduler is running. (Values comparison)
- Mapping fields from Project Online to Salesforce for Issue object (Issues -> Issues) (One way: Project Online to Salesforce)
- Only updated/new/modified issues from Project Online within the last time the scheduler was synched will be mapped to Salesforce. (Using dates/time the scheduler was run)