How Do I Manage My Integration(s)?
This article explains how to navigate the OneConnect platform in order to manage your OneConnect integration(s). Typically, the Wicresoft team will set up your integration(s) initially. Then, you as the customer will have access to manage as needed.
- Integrations Schedules & Statuses - This dashboard highlights your integrations statuses.
- List of your integrations with Schedules Summary & Actions Icons
Schedules Status Icon
The Schedules status icon will show blue, unless one or more schedule has an alert or issue. To review your schedules, click the Schedules icon.
- Blue Check Mark: All schedules are OK
- Grey Question Mark: This integration may not have any schedules, or they are all disabled
- Grey Clock: Schedules are waiting to be executed
- Red Exclamation: One or more schedules require attention
- Edit: Click the icon to view & edit the integration properties. You can also edit the filters, schedules, mappings, and more.
- Filters: Click the icon to view & edit the integration properties, opened to the Filters page.
- Schedules: Click the icon to view & edit the integration properties, opened to the Schedules page.
- Delete: Click the icon to delete the integration.
- OneConnect Landing Page
- Feedback & Support Buttons - submit support requests (including extension requests), product feedback, etc.
- Settings Gear: Click the icon to view your tenant settings - Tenant Name & ID. You can also edit your timezone, if needed.