OnePlan Release Notes - March 17th - April 13th 2019
Updated May 17, 2019
Financial Planner Improvements
- Added the ability to create custom sub-cost categories on the fly for a project.
- Able to use your arrow keys to move from cell to cell. This makes it quicker and easier to update cost values.
- Able to drag and drop costs earlier or later without reentering values.
Resource Planner Improvements
- Plans that have no data in the selected period of time will no longer show up. This makes the view easier to look at and less cluttered.
Portfolio Planning Improvements
- Added a rich Portfolio Kanban view to easily visualize and update plans by dragging and dropping between swim lanes.
- Able to hide the Gantt / Timeline view to focus on the portfolio list
- Squashed 27 bugs
Inline referenced article