This article explains how to use the Timesheets feature as a Team Member, someone who is tracking time on plans & tasks.
Navigate to Timesheets
Click on the Timesheets icon in the navigation. You will begin in the "Time Entry" mode - this is where Team Members track time on their work assignments.
Any items that are assigned to you and have dates overlapping the timesheet period dates will auto-add to the timesheet.
Add/Search for Timesheet Items
Click on the Add Item icon or the Advanced Search icon. They both open the Add Tasks window.
- To search for an item by name/title, type it into the Search bar. Note: the search is for the TASK name, not the plan name. Your search results show as the item name with the plan name in parenthesis. (See image below)
- Alternatively, you may select a plan, and then select the desired task to add.
- Enter time into the date cells.
- When you click in a cell, the task info pops open on the right side with the following: Plan, Task, Date, Hours, & Notes.
- You may enter values for additional fields, such as Charge Type or Remaining Hours.
Typically at the end of the timesheet period, you submit your time. Select the items to submit. Click the Submit icon.
If needed, you may also select items & recall them, if you need to make changes.