This article explains how to configure the timesheet settings for OnePlan. This requires the app 'Time Plan' is installed.
Go to the Admin pages, select Time Plan in the navigation.
Expand the Time Management topic heading.
If needed, you may add time classes. By default, all time goes into one class: Regular. Time classes would show for every time entry - the user would enter the number of hours for each class. This is not the typical or modern way to track time, though may be configured for use, if needed for your organization.
The alternative to timesheet class types would be to use Timesheet Fields. How do I manage timesheet fields?
Time Classes in Use
If time classes are in use, a column for each class will show for each day in the timesheet period.
Expand the Task Management topic heading. Make selections for the following, if applicable.
- Locked Task Column: Select a Yes/No task-level field. When that field is set to yes, the task will be locked in the timesheet.
- Locked Plan Column: Select a Yes/No plan-level field. When that field is set to yes, the plan (& all tasks for that plan) will be locked in the timesheet.
- Plan Group Field: Select a plan-level field to show as an additional column in the timesheet.
- Extra Task Fields: Select one or more task-level fields to show in the timesheet. These are for reference (read-only) purposes only.
- Allow Delegates: Select the check box to allow users to assign their own delegates. When allowed, a user can open the My Delegates window to assign user(s) as entry & approval delegates.
Expand the Totals topic heading. Make selections for the following, if applicable.
- Task Total Hours: Select a task-level field where the total hours for a task will show on the schedule pages.
- Plan Total Hours: Select a plan-level field where the total hours for a plan will show on the plan details page, portfolios page, etc.
- Billable Types: Enter one or more field values for which hours are to be counted toward the utilization percentage graph. For more information about configuring the billable settings together: How do I manage the timesheet billable settings?
- Daily Target Hours: This number is the basis for 100% on the Utilization graph on the timesheets entry page.
Plan Total Hours
Expand the Time Rules topics heading. Make selections for the following, if applicable.
- Allow Weekends: Select the check box to allow users to enter time on weekends (Saturdays & Sundays).
- Allow Holidays: Select the check box to allow users to enter time on holidays (holidays are managed on the Calendars page: How do I manage the calendar?).