The OnePlan team is pleased to announce the latest release of OnePlan. Check out what's new & enhanced this month!
- Hyperlink Work Plan fields are now available.
- You can now split tasks in the grid view to easily create assignments with date / hour estimates per resource assignment to a particular task in your schedule.
- You can now create/save up to 11 baselines in the work planner. Previously you could only create one at a time.
- Multiple Resource Planner performance improvements have been made.
- You can now show the booking notes field in the Resource Plan view.
- When importing into a resource plan, existing data will be deleted first.
- When exporting resource plans the resource manager will now show their name instead of their ID.
Azure DevOps Integration
- The OnePlan to Azure DevOps integration now supports having multiple levels of plan hierarchies. This allows you to send plan structures back and forth like Epic, Feature, User Story, etc.
- You can now create "Areas" Each Area allow you to create new separate entities / hierarchies as needed. For example, you could create an application or corporates strategy area, that is separate but possibly related to your project portfolio (Programs, Projects, etc.).
- You can now share a specific portfolio view with others. Click on your name in the top right corner, then share the URL with others.
- You can now set different Power BI dashboards per plan type.
- You can now reorganize plans when using a plan hierarchy. This allows for switching plan types as well as moving a plan under a new parent plan.
- When filtering, it is now much easier to see what filters have already been applied.
- You can now set your status report interval to every x amount of days. This lets you do things like every two weeks, or every sprint. Previously it was weekly or monthly only.
Plan Level Fields
- You can now create multi-choice plan level fields.
- You can now create a auto number field per plan type. You set a prefix and a number to start at per plan type. This creates a user friendly unique id for reference purposes / reporting.
- Each plan type will now show up as its own table. This allows for hierarchical portfolio reports in Power BI and other reporting tools.
- Resource permission level is now available in the resource table.
- You can now add the resource permission field to the view and quick edit it in the editable grid.
- The resource external id is now available in the resource center.
- When copying costs from one cost type to another the custom field values will now be copied as well.
- Group Owners (admins) can now re-order cost types to throw in the order you want.
Release Notes Video
To view a video of the release notes, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBINnwUpjMc