As a Project Manager, you may add a booking to your team. These bookings can be high level planning or detailed task assignments. The booking window allows you to enter detailed information on the booking.
Launch Booking Window
Click the blue Add Booking icon.
Complete the Add Booking form, Scheduling tab.
- The Select Plan field is greyed out, and the current plan is auto-selected.
- Select Task: Use the drop down menu to select an existing task or type in a new task.
- Select Resource: Type the name of the resource. As you type, your options will fill in.
Booking Dates & Allocation Type - If you selected a task in the earlier step, the remaining fields will be greyed out and auto-fill with that tasks dates & values.
- Booking Dates: Choose the From & To dates.
- Hours Per Day: Enter the number of hours per day. This field is directly tied to % allocation. This is based on the number of configured work hours per day as 100%.
- % Allocation: Enter the % allocation. This field is directly tied to hours per day. This is based on the number of configured work hours per day as 100%.
- Total Hours: This is calculated as Hours Per Day x % Allocation.
Fill in the booking information tab as needed. Some of the details will get updated later as far as progress, etc. If you selected an existing task in the earlier step, the Information fields will be greyed out and auto-fill with that tasks details.
Add any notes to this booking as needed on the Notes tab. If you selected an existing task in the earlier step, the Information fields will be greyed out and auto-fill with that tasks details.
Click Save when ready to save & close the new booking window.