OnePlan Release Notes - May 11th - June 7th 2019
Resource Planner Improvements
- In the resource planner, filtering by resource name is no longer case sensitive.
- When using the resource negotiations feature, you are now able to filter resource bookings by status (proposed, committed, etc)
Resource Center Improvements
- The resource center grid view is now editable inline. This allows for quick and easy updates to resource information.
- Able to view the totals for the project as well as the the selected date range (previously you could not see the total for the selected date range).
Portfolio Planning Improvements
- You can now add dependencies between plans for any plan type (ex: Projects, Programs, Epics, etc.). The dependencies can be viewed in the Gantt Chart / Timeline and Roadmap views.
- If plan types are being used, you can now select a plan type when creating a new plan.
- Improved user experience when connecting to other systems. Easily see which plans are connected to which tools, as well as easier to connect to multiple tools.
- Updated the Azure DevOps integration for the new integration user experience.
New Backlog Planner
- The backlog planner is now available. This allows you to keep your backlog items separate from your schedule / release timeline.
- Power BI Reports can now be embedded into OnePlan for quick and easy viewing without navigating away from your plan.
- The "worm" loading graphic is now a circle.
- Squashed 15 bugs