OnePlan Release Notes - July 8th - August 2nd 2019
Resource Planner Improvements
- Able to select resources in the resource pool and load resource plans for all selected resources.
- If negotiations are on, and a resource has no resource manager assigned, a descriptive message will now be shown.
- An approval log has been added to show history of approvals.
- Multiple performance improvements have been made to speed up viewing and filtering resources / bookings.
- Resources can now be deactivated to easily show that they can no longer be used in new projects going forward.
Plan Detail Forms
- You can now configure process flows to visually show what stage a plan is in. You can also control which form sections and OnePlan apps show up as you move through your process flow.
- You can now delete plans from the portfolios view.
- If you are not using plan types, the divider in the toolbar for plan types will not longer show.
- While backing up a OnePlan configuration, you can now choose to include data.
- While setting up choice fields, you can now select a number value for each choice. This makes it easy to setup ranking / scoring fields based on choices people select.
- Multiple security updates have been made so that each group can only access the functionality that applies to them.
- Squashed 24 bugs