OnePlan Release Notes - October 4, 2019 Release
The OnePlan team is pleased to announce the next release of OnePlan. Check out what's new & enhanced this month!
Release Overview by Feature
- When prioritization is enabled, the view will change to No Grouping & the grouping option will be disabled. Then, you can drag the items up & down to change their priority number. When you turn off the prioritize feature, the grouping option is enabled.
- On the Portfolio KanBan Board, the choice field values in the KanBan will now sort alpha numerically ascending order.
- There is now the ability to have a plan-level total field for the resource plan cost types. The Resource Total Field will sum the total number of hours.
- When grouping the financial planner, any detail rows will now stay nested under their cost category.
- The Process Flow 'Process Step' is now available as a field in the Odata feed.
- Teams - We now have a Teams integration! The admin would enable the Microsoft Teams app. Then users will view & manage the portfolio of plans from within Microsoft Teams. A portfolio-level team can be created for the OnePlan group/environment. Also, individual plan-level teams can be added, either automatically or on demand. To learn more, refer to the articles: How do I manage OnePlan in Microsoft Teams? & How do I use OnePlan in Teams?
- Project Professional - When the app is installed, certain fields are mapped by default. For example, OnePlan fields: Start, Due, Estimated Cost, % Done, Actual Start, Actual Finish, Remaining Cost, Remaining Effort, Actual Cost.
- Getting Started - There is now an admin option to enter URL for the video embedded on the Getting Started landing page. If left blank, the default welcome video will show.
- OnePlan Help opens in a new browser tab. Users can now follow along with the help articles while working in OnePlan at the same time.
- Registration Info - The Owner/Admin of a new OnePlan group will now be prompted to register with their contact info.
- There is now a Subscription admin page. If you are in a OnePlan Trial, there's an option to purchase. If you are already subscribed, your package level and available apps will show.
We squashed 13 bugs!