What Shows on the Resource Scheduler View Header?
The Resource Scheduler is very similar to the Plan Scheduler. The main difference is that the Plan Scheduler shows the resource bookings/engagements for a single project/plan, whereas the Resource Scheduler shows all resource bookings. Note: you can still see all resource bookings from the Plan Scheduler using the Show All Work feature.
Click the blue Add Booking icon.
Complete the Add Booking form.
- Click the blue Requests icon.
- Complete the Request Update form. Click Send Update Request button when ready.
- Tasks: Select either 'Selected Tasks' or 'Tasks Assigned to Me'
- Select Fields: Use the drop down menu to choose which fields you want updated by the recipient(s)
- Schedule: Select either Send Now, Daily, or Monthly
- Enter a Message: This message will be in the email body requesting updates
Select Day, Week, Month, or Year to zoom in or out of your resource allocations.
Select a field to group by, if preferred.
Choose the From & To dates to view in the Scheduler. If the date range is wide (and depending on the selected zoom level), a left-right scroll bar will be at the bottom of the scheduler.