What Shows on the Plan Grid View Header?
Project Contextual Menu
Select the project contextual menu.
Note: If your OnePlan group is integrated with another tool, you will see the Synch option.
Planning Method Changing
Select the planning method. Choices are Scheduler, Board, and Grid.
Click the blue New Task icon. A new task is added to the plan at the end. Move & update as needed.
Expand All & Collapse All
Outdent & Indent
Use the Outdent and Indent icons to build out the WBS (work breakdown structure). Indenting makes a task the child task.
Link & Unlink
To link: Select two tasks using the CTRL key. Click the Link icon. The second task becomes the dependent task.
To unlink: Select the dependent task only. Click the Unlink icon.
If using the Link icon, the relationship is automatically Finish-to-Start relationship with 0 lag days. If you want to specify different link type or lag time, select the dependent task and open the Task Information window & go to the Predecessors tab to make your changes.
Undo & Redo
Click the Undo & Redo icons as needed.
- Click the Updates icon.
- Complete the Request Update form. Click Send Update Request button when ready.
- Tasks: Select either 'Selected Tasks' or 'Tasks Assigned to Me'. You may want to select Tasks Assigned to Me to send yourself regular reminders to update your status.
- Select Fields: Use the drop down menu to choose which fields you want updated by the recipient(s).
- Schedule: Select either Send Now, Daily (specific days & time), or Monthly (specific day of the month).
- Enter a Message: This message will be in the email body requesting updates.
Select the View menu drop down to change views, save views, and delete views. Global views show in the first section. Only administrators can save global views. Personal views show in the second section, if you have any saved.
Make any changes to the view, such as adding columns, arranging columns, etc.
- On the View menu, select Save View.
- View Name: Initially, the current view name will show. Update to a new name. If updating a view rather than saving a new view, keep the name as-is.
- Personal View: Select the checkbox if this is a personal view. It's checked by default. Administrators may save a view as a global view for the group by deselecting the checkbox.
Navigate to the view you want to delete.
- On the View menu, select Delete View. Deleting a global view deletes it for everyone.
- Confirm deletion.